RainPac under house rainwater bladder tanks are the perfect solution for rainwater storage.
Using, in many instances, otherwise unused space under houses, buildings, and decks, RainPac under house rainwater bladder tanks allow vast amounts of soft rainwater to be stored without ruining the aesthetics of your home, nor taking up yard space. By using these areas, RainPac does not sacrifice space and house aesthetic for valuable water storage.
RainPac under house rainwater bladders are the preferred flexible bladder solution for homeowners, exterior designers, architects, landscapers and hydraulic engineers around Australia.
100% Australian made by FloatPac, RainPac™ is manufactured using the highest quality fabric and fittings, offering the peace of mind of a successful, elegant product offering. RainPac saves you money, giving you the satisfaction of knowing you have a superior quality product that is backed by FloatPac’s rich 35 years of manufacturing history, and with our 10 year product warranty, providing you many years of hassle free, smooth service.
RainPac delivers a highly successful, seamless product offering
RainPac under house rainwater bladders have successfully manufactured, delivered and installed thousands of RainPac under house rainwater bladders all over Australia and exported them around the globe. RainPac is also one of the only rainwater bladder tank offerings that is a complete system. Every RainPac meets Australian Plumbing code AS3500, including the requirement for all tanks to be certified to AS4020 for plastics in contact with drinking water. Any failure to meet this standard means that the tank itself will not meet AS3500; RainPac takes care of all of this and more for you!
Australia is the driest continent in the world, which means water is our most precious resource. Every Australian needs strategies for managing water in the 21st century.
As governments keep looking at ways to increase water volumes, and increase the price of water, one of the most economical options for any home owner is a rainwater tank system. With water supply prices scheduled for annual increases in every state for the next 5 – 10 years, investment into rainwater harvesting solutions offer a tangible return on investment for savvy home and business owners alike.
See the RainPac under house rainwater bladder range in action:
Interested? Here is the lowdown on various aspects of the RainPac product range, what we offer, our advantages and why RainPac is a superior product offering than that of our competition.
What fittings and extras are supplied with RainPac under house bladder tanks?
- 1 x Leaf Eater Ultra Rain Head
- 1 x 90mm Tank Overflow Flap Valve Mozzie Stoppa
- 1 x 400gsm HDPE ground sheet, covering the base under the RainPac tank
- 1 x 100mm threaded poly socket
- 1 x 100mm pipe adaptor
- 1 x 100mm-90mm bush type adapter
- 1 x 90mm PVC female/female elbows (90 deg)
- 2 x 90mm PVC male/female elbow (90 deg)
- 2 x 90mm PVC tee
- 1 x 1 metre x 90mm PVC pipe
- 1 x pipe cement kit
- 1 x 32mm ball valve for outlets
- 1 x 1 metre x 32mm flexible outlet hose with male BSP threads (black)
- 1 x 12mm x 10M teflon tape
- 1 x 50mm vent cowl breather
- 1 x 50mm pipe adaptor
- 1 x 50mm – 40mm bush adaptor
In a normal installation, the above kit is every fitting you will need to plumb your RainPac from the down pipes to the tank, and to the pump system you have chosen. Our supplied ground sheet is already packed with your RainPac tank, and on site, the ground sheet unfurls as the tank unfurls.
What are the advantages of RainPac underhouse rainwater bladders?
- 18 standard sizes in 6 standard widths and three standard lengths;
- RainPac is backed by FloatPac’s 10 year product warranty, supported by our rich 35 year manufacturing history and backed by $20 million dollar public and product liability, giving you piece of mind for your family and your house;
- Every RainPac is manufactured exclusively by FloatPac from 750gsm PVC certified to AS4020 for plastics in contact with drinking water;
- All inlet pipework is fitted under a RainPac bladder – proven to be the safest position for any flexible tank fittings as they are fully supported by the tank and provide absolutely no chance of rigid fittings and pipework shifting once the tank is full;
- RainPac offers the largest inlet on the market – 100mm. This means absolutely every drop of precious rainwater is captured and every downpipe can be manifolded easily to a RainPac underhouse raiwater bladder;
- RainPac is the only rainwater bladder system that is supplied as a “ready to install” product. Every fitting that is required in a standard installation is supplied with every RainPac under house rainwater bladder tank;
- RainPac is manufactured from strong, reinforced PVC fabric. It’s the same fabric Flexitank use to manufacture very large pillow bladder tanks up to 100,000 litres. It has absolutely no chance of stretching in correctly installed sites and offers extremely long life spans in all installation applications;
- Because of RainPac’s fabric strength, every RainPac is self-supporting and does not need any supporting framework, which can be difficult to install in confined spaces as well as expensive to manufacture and install; and,
- RainPac under house rainwater bladders are ideal with installations in historic zones where traditional tanks are not allowed. Our systems can also be easily manifolded to create vast amounts of water storage in often unseen and unused spaces that are ideal for water storage
What are the benefits of buying a RainPac tank versus the rest?
Some of our benefits:
- RainPac offer 18 standard sizes to suit a majority of installation requirements throughout Australia. If we don’t have a standard size that suits your requirements, RainPac will happily provide a made to order solution (at no extra charge!) to ensure you get a perfect fit;
- The RainPac installation system complies with AS3500 plumbing codes and utilises every day, off the shelf fittings that allow any licensed plumber to install our systems;
- A RainPac bladder offers a complete installation guide and kit with every tank, including a Leaf Eater Ultra Rain Head. In a standard installation, there should be no need to purchase additional fittings to complete installing a RainPac under house bladder, meaning no nasty pricing surprises just when you thought you had paid for everything;
- RainPac under house bladders are manufactured by FloatPac Pty Ltd, one of Australia’s premier niche manufacturers of a large range of flexible products. When buying a RainPac system, you are dealing directly with the manufacturer, who has 35 years manufacturing experience, and not a middle man or unknown overseas manufacturer;
- RainPac bladders fit seamlessly with tank to toilet pump systems, meaning you can utilise your pristine rainwater to service toilets and laundries in your home, saving thousands of litres of water every year;
- RainPac is fully backed by FloatPac’s $20 million dollar public and product liability insurance. Therefore, when we state that RainPac comes with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty, we mean it!
- Every RainPac is cap sealed on EVERY join weld, and is pressure tested before it is dispatched from our factory. Furthermore, we serialise every single tank that leaves our plant, meaning tracking and servicing is simple and fast.
RainPac under house rainwater bladders are a complete solution that will fit seamlessly into your home, offering the benefit of not wasting backyard space, ruining the aesthetics of your garden or degrading in the harsh Australian sun.
We are pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting our wares at the 2019 Wandin Silvan Field days, being held on Friday 11th and Saturday 12th October 2019.
As FloatPac’s epic 2018 draws to a close, Gavin takes a look back on the year that was and ponder what 2019 might hold in store for FloatPac and the team.
How can we help you?
discuss all your RainPac bladder needs, simply fill out our
contact form and one of our friendly sales staff will be back in contact with you as soon as possible.