SafeScreen sneeze guards have been confirmed as an eligible item for Victorian grant money expenditure. The grant is to help pay for the ‘practical things’ that will make Victoria’s Covidsafe plan work.
To help make outdoor dining safer for the summer, the Victoria State Government has announced that qualifying hospitality businesses are able to apply (and receive) grants of up to AU$5000 to help make their venues Covid safe.
After all, what could be a more practical way to protect your staff and customers than a SafeScreen sneeze guard?
If you run a hospitality business based in Victorian and need sneeze guards, then a SafeScreen sneeze guard is the perfect solution to help you get your business open!
Our factory ships orders all over Victoria daily. If you are in Ballarat, Bendigo, Geelong, Melbourne, Mildura, Shepparton, Sunbury, Traralgon, Wangaratta, Warrnambool, or anywhere in between, and want your sneeze guard super quick, you can have confidence in ordering from FloatPac, as we are based right here in Melbourne, and will ship your order as quickly as possible.
SafeScreen sneeze guard benefits:
- Excellent optical clarity and light transmission
- 100% Australian made
- No assembly required
- Flat packed and assembly free – simply unpack and use!
- Sleek black aluminium frame to suit every outdoor and indoor environment
- Flexible PVC windows that are easy to clean and replaceable
- Variety of designs to suit indoor and outdoor requirements
- Custom designs available for branding and logos to be added
- Fold-away design means each screen folds down to 1/20th of its size, making storage as simple and fast.
- Flat rate shipping Victoria and Australia wide, with free shipping on all orders over $500
Further details at the Business Victoria site here.