FloatPac quality policy statement
Quality policy statement
Last update: 1st April 2020
FloatPac Pty Ltd specializes in the design, manufacture, supply, and installation of a range of products relative to the arms of its business:
- FishPac live fish transport systems
- Flexitank fish farm liners, flotation devices, inflatables, flexible tanks and bladders, dam and pond liners, and dam and pond floating covers
- RainPac under house rainwater bladder tanks
Our objectives are to:
- provide exceptional service and reliability
- provide quality workmanship by committed and trained personnel
- provide value for money using only suitable quality materials
- satisfy our clients’ requirements, industry regulators and staff, and
- provide these services in a sustainable, professional, and ethically responsible manner.
To achieve these objectives and satisfy the expectations of clients, FloatPac Pty Ltd is committed to implementing and maintaining an Integrated Business Management System which is based on ISO 9001 and which incorporates the requirements of AS/NZS 4801 in relation to Workplace Health and Safety and ISO 14001 in relation to Environmental Management.
FloatPac Pty Ltd’s board of directors and management team are committed to demonstrating leadership with respect to our internal quality management system and taking accountability for the effectiveness of this system. The board of directors and management team will also support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their area of responsibility. Senior Management will also ensure the continued integration of our internal quality management system into the organisations business processes and promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
Matters for improvement in any area are to be identified and acted on with professional efficiency. Resources, both technical and human, will be focused towards the prevention of quality deficiencies in order to satisfy the organisational goal of “right first time, every time”. FloatPac Pty Ltd is committed to continual improvement involving ongoing monitoring, review, and training. Formal and measurable quality objectives are established and reviewed on a 6-monthly basis.
The successful operation of our internal quality management system relies upon the co-operation and involvement of personnel at all levels. Our commitment to quality will ensure the continued success of FloatPac Pty Ltd and the satisfaction of all internal and external stakeholders.