FloatPac face mask features
- 100% Australian made and designed
- Any order of two or more masks received free freight Australia wide
- Two-layer cotton build. The outer layer is high quality, durable and tightly woven cotton, providing filtration and breathability. The inner layer is soft cotton, allowing breathing and talking without discomfort.
- Mask pocket available for filter media to be inserted
- Elastic headbands sit around your head and neck, instead of behind your ears. This protects your ears from being hurt from excessive tension on the elastic strap and makes for a more comfortable wearing mask.
- Washable and reusable
- Three sizes available:
- Toddler (0-5 years old)
- Child (5-13 years old)
- Adult (13 years old and above)
- Seven colours available (subject to availability): Natural cotton, white, red, pale pink, black, navy blue and forest green
- Special run patterns and colours available
- Cost-efficient. You can save hundreds of dollars on surgical masks with exorbitant prices when you opt to reusable masks. It is also far more environmentally friendly
- Available NOW! Unlike professional PPE, which is much needed for health care workers rather than the general public, you don’t have to struggle to find the best quality handmade masks. Plus, our masks are 100% Australian Made and shipped to you using carbon neutral shipping options (where ever possible)
FloatPac face mask user guide
- FloatPac face masks work by filtering out small particles and droplets in the air you breathe, which helps give you a layer of protection against airborne viruses.
- FloatPac masks help to stop you from touching your face when wearing a mask
- FloatPac does not sterilise your mask before shipping, so you must wash it in HOT water before wearing
- Our masks are machine washable in HOT water and are reusable. We recommend washing them twice a week.
- Wear your face mask whilst out of the house, or whilst in close contact with other people.
- Once you return home, simply wet the mask under running water and microwave on high for 60 seconds to completely kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Our full instructions for use and care and washing recommendations can be downloaded here
- The colour of your mask will fade with daily washing and disinfecting, and will not diminish the effectiveness of the mask. If you have recently covered your hands in alcohol disinfectant prior to wetting and microwaving your mask, it may cause increased colour fading.
FloatPac face mask shipping, delivery and returns
- Each FloatPac face mask order is individually vacuum-sealed before postage, ensuring maximum protection during transport
- For Australian orders, we ship with Sendle Couriers for physical address deliveries and Australia Post for PO BOX address deliveries at a flat rate of $7.95 per order
- For international orders, we ship with Australia Post International Express at a flat rate of $26.00 per order. Please expect a 6–10 day delivery period, depending on where you are located.
- All orders of two or more masks receive free shipping Australia wide
Orders are shipped within 48 hours under normal circumstances. Please note that our top priority is for frontline workers to receive their face mask orders. As such, any large orders to frontline workers may result in 24-48 hour delays to your shipment. Our factory in Melbourne is working around the clock to ensure everyone has access to FloatPac face masks and we continue to look at how to increase our production to meet demand.
Why is FloatPac making face masks?
These are unprecedented times. Besides the devastating human impact of the World Pandemic and Australia’s bushfires, the world economy grinding to a halt has caused significant losses for many businesses and staff alike.
We are by no means immune to this, and we too have felt a profound impact from these events.
But all is not lost. At FloatPac, we have turned our Melbourne manufacturing division to the design, manufacture, and supply of high-quality face masks in response to world events and the shortage of face masks around the world.
Legal Disclaimer and information
FloatPac makes it very clear that our face masks DO NOT guarantee 100% protection against viral or bacterial infections. FloatPac face masks are not medical grade face masks and we do not claim that they are. TGA Australia states that non-sterile PPE including masks, gowns and gloves that do not make any therapeutic claims are regulated as general consumer items and do not need to be included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) before they can be supplied. Read more from the TGA here