Poly cotton fitted face masks | Navy Blue
Cotton blended face mask
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!
Same-day free shipping Australia Wide on every order received before 3 pm
- Reusable polyester & cotton face mask.
- Triple-layered protection.
- Includes 2 x reusable washable filters.
- Comfortable fit with adjustable elastic
- Choice of fitting
- Double head and neckband
- Straps can be cut and altered to ear loops if required.
- 100% Australian designed and made.
- Unisex design
Outer: Cotton polyester
Inner: Cotton polyester
Filter: 140gsm needle punch polyester
Returns or Exchanges on Face masks will not be accepted due to safety and hygiene reasons.
- Wear your face mask whilst out of the house, or whilst in close contact with other people.
- Upon receiving your new mask and filter, wash immediately and after every use.
- Please ensure you wash your mask and filter daily.
- You can either hand or machine wash your mask/filter with washing detergent on a hot cycle.
- Consider washing your mask in a protective bag to ensure your mask is not damaged during the washing cycle.
- We recommend you replace your mask filter after 5 washes and replace your mask every 60 days.
- Free shipping Australia wide
- Each MaskPac face mask order is individually zip lock sealed before postage, ensuring maximum protection during transport
- For Australian orders: we ship with Sendle Couriers and Australia Post for physical address deliveries and Australia Post for PO BOX address deliveries FOR FREE!
- For international orders: we ship with Australia Post International Express at a flat rate of $26.00 per order. Please expect a 6–10 day delivery period, depending on where you are located.
Current orders will be shipped the same day as ordering for all orders received by 3pm. Please note that our top priority is for frontline workers to receive their face mask orders. As such, any large orders to frontline workers may result in additional 48-hour delays to your shipment.
Legal Disclaimer and information
MediPac Pty Ltd makes it very clear that our face masks DO NOT guarantee 100% protection against viral or bacterial infections. MaskPac face masks are not medical grade face masks and we do not claim that they are. TGA Australia states that non-sterile PPE including masks, gowns and gloves that do not make any therapeutic claims are regulated as general consumer items and do not need to be included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) before they can be supplied. Read more from the TGA here
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 1 mm|