Lanaco BW Disposable Mask | Ready-to-wear | 4 pack
Disposable face mask | BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!
Same-day free shipping Australia Wide on every facemask order received before 3 pm!
For those times when you leave your reusable facemask at home or in the car, MaskPac now offers Lanaco's BW disposable face mask
Disposable face mask
- Greater than 95% particle filtration efficiency
- Multi-layer filter structure, made from organic New Zealand wool fibre
- Soft interior, comfortable and breathable
- Durable elastic and sweat-absorbing ear bands.
- Adjustable nose clip to help ensure a secure, custom seal
- Resistant to breathe moisture to avoid mask collapsing
- Lightweight, disposable design
This mask uses a HELIX™ filter media formula which passes 95 level performance for efficiency at a very low breathing resistance according to independent tests by Nelson Labs of Salt Lake City UT. (Test Number 1273590-S01 of 3 March 2020)
Tests reassure the user that when fitted correctly, it will remove in excess of 98% of 0.3-micron particles at a breathing resistance of less than 95Pa under test conditions.
Returns or Exchanges on Face masks will not be accepted due to safety and hygiene reasons.
This product has been developed in New Zealand by Lanaco – technology which has been chosen on Earth, and in space, for masks and respiratory protection systems. The mask is Made in China to the strictest manufacturing protocols. After manufacturing the masks are shipped to New Zealand for Quality Assurance checking by the Lanaco team, and then shipped to MediPac Pty Ltd here in Australia.
*Approval pending – pre-tested performance proven in laboratory conditions. Test results are available on request.
- Free shipping Australia wide
- For Australian orders: we ship with Sendle Couriers and Australia Post for physical address deliveries and Australia Post for PO BOX address deliveries FOR FREE!
- For international orders: we ship with Australia Post International Express at a flat rate of $26.00 per order. Please expect a 6–10 day delivery period, depending on where you are located.
Legal Disclaimer and information
MediPac Pty Ltd makes it very clear that our face masks DO NOT guarantee 100% protection against viral or bacterial infections. MaskPac face masks are not medical grade face masks and we do not claim that they are. TGA Australia states that non-sterile PPE including masks, gowns, and gloves that do not make any therapeutic claims are regulated as general consumer items and do not need to be included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) before they can be supplied. Read more from the TGA here
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 3 mm|
|Number of masks||
10, 20, 30, 50, 100, 150, 200