Adjustable Fitted Face Mask | White
Adjustable fitted face mask
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!
Same-day free shipping Australia Wide on every order received before 3 pm
- Sculpted design to suit the contours of your face
- Antimicrobial treated fabric blocks bacteria from growing on the surface of the mask.
- Particle blocking middle layer and an ultra-soft blended cotton inner layer.
- Washable up to 30 times before needing to be replaced.
- Supplied with a unique neck strap/earloop combo design for all-day wearing.
- Adjustable ear loops, strap, and nose clip create a perfect fit for faces of any size or shape.
Returns or Exchanges on Face masks will not be accepted due to safety and hygiene reasons.
Please note this product is manufactured in Vietnam and MaskPac makes no representation that it is made in Australia.
Full instructions are sent with every GALEGuard reusable mask.
- Free shipping Australia wide
- For Australian orders: we ship with Sendle Couriers and Australia Post for physical address deliveries and Australia Post for PO BOX address deliveries FOR FREE!
- For international orders: we ship with Australia Post International Express at a flat rate of $26.00 per order. Please expect a 6–10 day delivery period, depending on where you are located.
Current orders are shipping within 5 days of order. Please note that our top priority is for frontline workers to receive their face mask orders. As such, any large orders to frontline workers may result in additional 48-hour delays to your shipment. Our factory in Melbourne is working around the clock to ensure everyone has access to MediPac face masks and we continue to look at how to increase our production to meet demand.
Legal Disclaimer and information
MediPac Pty Ltd makes it very clear that our face masks DO NOT guarantee 100% protection against viral or bacterial infections. MaskPac face masks are not medical grade face masks and we do not claim that they are. TGA Australia states that non-sterile PPE including masks, gowns, and gloves that do not make any therapeutic claims are regulated as general consumer items and do not need to be included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) before they can be supplied. Read more from the TGA here
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 1 mm|