Face Mask Filter – Resuable, Washable filters for MaskPac face masks and FloatPac face masks
- FREE FREIGHT AUSTRALIA WIDE
- Each filter is a melt-blown, needle punched polyester filter medium
- 140gsm in weight
- Designed to fit all variants of MaskPac masks:
- MaskPac filters have been successfully tested through hospital autoclave machines at very high temperatures.
- Designed to also fit a large range of masks available around Australia.
- Available in various pack sizes with bulk buying discounts:
- Buy 5 - $4.99 per filter
- Buy 10 - $3.99 per filter - save 20% off the 5 pack price
- Buy 20 - $3.75 per filter - save 25% off the 5 pack price
- Buy 50 - $3.49 per filter - save 30% off the 5 pack price
- Buy 100 - $2.99 per filter - save 40% off the 5 pack price
- MaskPac does not sterilize your filters before shipping, so you must wash it in HOT water before wearing
- MaskPac face mask filters work by filtering out small particles and droplets in the air you breathe, which helps give you a layer of protection against airborne viruses.
- Our filters are machine washable in HOT water and are reusable. We recommend washing them daily.
- Our full instructions for use and care and washing recommendations can be downloaded here.
- We recommend disposing of each filter after 5 washes.
- Free shipping Australia wide
- For Australian orders: we ship with Sendle Couriers and Australia Post for physical address deliveries and Australia Post for PO BOX address deliveries FOR FREE!
- For international orders: we ship with Australia Post International Express at a flat rate of $26.00 per order. Please expect a 6–10 day delivery period, depending on where you are located.
Current orders are shipping within 5 days of order. Please note that our top priority is for frontline workers to receive their face mask orders. As such, any large orders to frontline workers may result in additional 48-hour delays to your shipment.
Legal Disclaimer and information
MediPac Pty Ltd makes it very clear that our face mask filters DO NOT guarantee 100% protection against viral or bacterial infections. MaskPac face masks are not medical grade face masks and we do not claim that they are. TGA Australia states that non-sterile PPE including masks, gowns, and gloves that do not make any therapeutic claims are regulated as general consumer items and do not need to be included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) before they can be supplied. Read more from the TGA here
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 1 mm|
|Number of filters per pack||
5, 10, 20, 50, 100