Poly cotton fitted face masks | Black
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!
Same-day free shipping Australia Wide on every order received before 3 pm
- Reusable polyester & cotton face mask.
- Triple-layered protection.
- Includes 2 x reusable washable filters.
- Comfortable fit with adjustable elastic
- Choice of fitting
- Double head and neckband
- Straps can be cut and altered to ear loops if required.
- 100% Australian designed and made.
- Unisex design
Outer: Cotton polyester
Inner: Cotton polyester
Filter: 140gsm needle punch polyester
Returns or Exchanges on Face masks will not be accepted due to safety and hygiene reasons.
- FREE FREIGHT AUSTRALIA WIDE
- DHHS & World Health Organisation compliant
- Australian made and designed
- Three-dimensional design: sits slightly off your face for a better mask wearing experience
- Dual-layer poly/cotton design
- Supplied with two washable 140gsm non-woven filter. Filter pocket is part of our standard design
- Elastic headbands sit around your head and neck, instead of behind your ears. This protects your ears from being hurt from excessive tension on the elastic strap and makes for a more comfortable wearing mask.
- Washable and reusable – see care instructions here
- Available in two sizes:
- Medium: Suits children, adolescents, and adults with petite heads
- Large: Adult size
- Four standard colours available (subject to availability): Black, white, navy blue and forest green
- Special run patterns and designer collaborations coming soon!!
- Cost-efficient. You can save hundreds of dollars on surgical masks with exorbitant prices when you opt to reusable masks. It is also far more environmentally friendly
- Available NOW! Unlike professional PPE, which is much needed for health care workers rather than the general public, you don’t have to struggle to find the best quality handmade masks. Plus, our masks are shipped to you using Sendle’s carbon-neutral shipping options (where ever possible).
- MaskPac does not sterilize your mask before shipping, so you must wash it in HOT water before wearing
- MaskPac face masks work by filtering out small particles and droplets in the air you breathe, which helps give you a layer of protection against airborne viruses.
- MaskPac masks help to stop you from touching your face when wearing a mask
- Our masks are machine washable in HOT water and are reusable. We recommend washing them daily.
- Wear your face mask whilst out of the house, or whilst in close contact with other people.
- Our full instructions for use and care and washing recommendations can be downloaded here.
- The colour of your mask will fade with daily washing and disinfecting, and will not diminish the effectiveness of the mask. If you have recently covered your hands in alcohol disinfectant prior to touching your mask, it may cause increased colour fading.
- Free shipping Australia wide
- Each MaskPac face mask order is individually zip lock sealed before postage, ensuring maximum protection during transport
- For Australian orders: we ship with Sendle Couriers and Australia Post for physical address deliveries and Australia Post for PO BOX address deliveries FOR FREE!
- For international orders: we ship with Australia Post International Express at a flat rate of $26.00 per order. Please expect a 6–10 day delivery period, depending on where you are located.
Current orders will be shipped the same day as ordering for all orders received by 3pm. Please note that our top priority is for frontline workers to receive their face mask orders. As such, any large orders to frontline workers may result in additional 48-hour delays to your shipment.
Legal Disclaimer and information
MediPac Pty Ltd makes it very clear that our face masks DO NOT guarantee 100% protection against viral or bacterial infections. MaskPac face masks are not medical grade face masks and we do not claim that they are. TGA Australia states that non-sterile PPE including masks, gowns and gloves that do not make any therapeutic claims are regulated as general consumer items and do not need to be included in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) before they can be supplied. Read more from the TGA here
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 1 mm|