Underwater Lift Bags
Underwater lift bags from Flexitank
Underwater lift bags from Flexitank Australia have been at the forefront of salvage and flotation since 1984. Flexitank design, engineer and manufacture a sophisticated range of inflatable lift bags for a multitude of applications and industries.
Underwater salvage lift bags from Flexitank are a trusted product worldwide.
Flexitank’s inflatable lift bags are widely used by salvage and marine operators, offshore oil and gas, shipping, and defense sectors. Our inflatable lift bags offer an extensive range of off-the-shelf enclosed, parachute, and pillow style air bladders for lifting.
With our our state of the art lift bag design and manufacture, we address some of the world’s most demanding salvage and flotation challenges.
Shop Flexitank’s range of inflatable salvage and lift bags here:
Salvage lift bags
Flexitank’s salvage lift bags range from 250kg dive bags to heavy-duty helicopter flotation devices for the Australian Navy to 20 tonne parachute bags.
Flexitank offers a range of inflatable lift bags for salvage and flotation purposes that mean our clients have complete trust in our solutions, thanks to our proven track record, know-how, and a keen eye for detail.
Flexitank offer three types of inflatable lift bags for the purpose of salvage and flotation:
Enclosed cylindrical lift bags:
Parachute style lift bags:
Pillow tank shape lift bags:
*please note: Parachute lift bags and pillow tank shape lift bags are all supplied with a single lifting point at the base of the bag.
Flexitank salvage and lift bags are supplied as a ready to be used product, and are supplied with the following features:
- Standard safe working ration of 6:1 (compliant to IMCA D-016);
- 920gsm European PVC with heavy duty cloth giving it superior tensile strength;
- 1” inlet and outlets with manual dump valves and either cam lock or claw (storz) depending on our client’s requirements;
- Pressure relief valves with function set at 2 PSI above ambient pressure;
- Heavy duty webbing straps with lifting points with Dee of bow shackles (at our client’s direction);
- Heavy duty webbing straps with a single lifting point with a Dee of bow shackle (at our client’s direction);
- Reusable valise bag; and,
- Certificates of conformance